Friday, April 13, 2012

May the sun always shines in Bali

Well...it's 10.56 am April 12 2012 Bali time...it's been almost a week since I'm here and it's time to go home back to the hustle and bustle of Jakarta :(... I know. It's been great but different this time from my previous Bali experience. This time I am making great friends get to know some of the Balinese or those who lived in Bali. I think the definition of Balinese nowadays has broaden beyond the islander them selves. It is a blend of race, culture, and individuals that enhance variety as one harmonious society in this little piece of paradise. And it's been a privileged for me to photograph them. Special thanks for my good friend Linda whose not only introducing me around, driving me around (she'll a hackable fast driver too!!!) and also being my good manager during my stay in Bali Thank you so much big sexy mama...love you sist.  So this is just a sneak preview, hopefully you all like them. And for the bloggers and our followers this is just a sneak preview, there will be more post with their individual photos..enjoy..









0 komentar:

Post a Comment

© Little Mouse Kids Photography, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena